While at church, I was introducing a lady (unnamed) to my sons and she looked at me and said, "Too bad one of them isn't a girl!". Now I am pretty sure she did not mean it in the way it came out, but I would never trade any of my boys for a girl. If I were to go back in time and be told, you can trade or replace any of your boys for a little girl I would have said, "No thank you, I want my boys." I am sure that having a girl would be great, but I would never want to miss out on the fun times and love I have had with my boys.
So please do not think that I am missing out or need a girl. Would I like a girl someday, would be nice, but I have been blessed with such wonderful boys that if I had a whole football team of them, I would be completely happy.

I completely agree with you!!!! I have a basketball team and wouldn't trade one of them... hopefully we will have a cheerleader though!!! haha
ReplyDeletesorry Rachelle I didn't know I was signed in as my mom!!! : ) haha
ReplyDelete