Wednesday, February 3, 2010

First blog


I am writing a blog because my friend Stephanie suggested it. I like that she is able to make a little book of her blog at the end of the year. The purpose of this blog for me is to have it and make little notes and write things about myself and the kids and have it for them when they are older. I look forward to giving it to them when they are older.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!! I'm so glad you are blogging!!! ; ) You really will cherish the memories and they will now be with you forever! And then at the end of each year you can print your blog for a family journal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Rachelle! :) Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! It's lots of fun...and making a book at the end of the year from it is completely awesome. I've been documenting our life online in some form or fashion since college.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie